Main job description:
Development of front-end and back-end applications using technologies.
- Struts 2, Angular 7
- Spring, ActiveMQ, SQL, REST API, and WS
- Maven, Subversion, Sonar, Jenkins
Integration with surrounding systems, architecture design, component-level testing.
Development is usually iterative.
To do this you will need:
- previous experience with J2EE application development
- very good knowledge of Spring, Struts, SQL
- analytical thinking, independence, diligence and attention to detail
- knowledge of English for reading technical documentation
Possibility to be part of a technically advanced team with our long-term client in Prague 5 or at our branch in Pilsen.
- individual career growth
- professional training, workshops and certifications
- friendly and informal working environment
- flexible working hours, home-office
- participation in conferences and professional meetings
Package of great benefits: 25 days of holiday, 2x sick-day, Multisport card, Cafeteria program, meal vouchers, pension and life insurance, teambuildings, free tickets to Prague Zoo or Pilsen Techmania Science Center, refreshments at the workplace, etc.Back