Java SE Developer
I'm looking for a teammate who knows something and wants to do the proper things he likes to sign. Just like me. At AspectWorks we are really developing at the level. I went through a few companies, so I have a comparison.Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Main job description:
Development of banking applications using modern technologies:
- Java 8 – 12, Kotlin
- SOAP, REST API, ESB
- Oracle WebLogic, Tomcat
- Continous Integration & Delivery
- front-end: Wicket, React
- Docker, Flowable, Maven, Gerrit and many more
If you do not want to code all day, we will be happy to work with you on architecture and system analysis.
Testing, including the use of automated tests.
Development is agile (SCRUM) in smaller teams.
To do this you will need:
- previous experience with Java SE development
- very good knowledge of web applications and databases
- analytical thinking
- independence, diligence and attention to detail
- knowledge of English at least for reading technical documentation
Possibility to be part of a technically advanced team with our long-term client in Prague 6.
- individual career growth
- professional training, workshops and certifications
- friendly and informal working environment
- flexible working hours, home office 1 day a week
- participation in conferences and professional meetings
Package of great benefits: 25 days of holiday, 2x sick-day, Multisport card, Cafeteria program, meal vouchers, pension and life insurance, teambuildings, free tickets to Prague Zoo or Pilsen Techmania Science Center, refreshments at the workplace, etc.Back